Just like your favorite strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, this freezer pie will be your summer go to!!!
Freezer Pie Filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed. Frozen strawberries wont work!
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
Strawberry Shortcake Crumbles
- 10 strawberry sugar wafers
- 5 golden Oreos
- In a cold mixing bowl, mix one cup whipping cream on high until peaks form. Set whipped cream in fridge to set.
- In a different mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined.
- In a food processor, puree strawberries and add granulated sugar.
- Pour pureed strawberries into cream cheese mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour pie mixture into prepared graham cracker shell.
- Place pie into the freezer for at least 4 hours.
Strawberry Crumble Crust
- Pulverize your wafers and oreo’s.
When the pie has set up, cover with cookie crumbles and place back in the freezer. Allow pie to sit on counter for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!!
- Category: dessert