A no-bake dessert that feels like gourmet. This chocolate peanut butter pretzel freezer pie is a show stopper!
· One store bought Oreo Crust
· 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
· 1.5 cups smooth peanut butter
· 1 cup powdered sugar
· 1.5 tbsp vanilla extract
· 2 cups heavy whipping cream separated
· 1 cup milk chocolate chips
· 1 cup dark chocolate or semi sweet chips.
· ½ cup heavy whipping cream
· ¼ cup chopped up peanut butter cups
· 1/2 cup pretzels chopped
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add peanut butter and mix on high for 3 minutes.
3. Add the powdered sugar ½ cup at a time until thoroughly mixed.
4. Add the vanilla extract.
5. In a separate CHILLED mixing bowl beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
6. Fold in the whipped cream one tablespoon at a time until the mixture is light and fluffy.
7. Pour peanut butter mixture into the oreo crust and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
1. Combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl, heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring at each interval, until fully melted.
2. Pour chocolate mixture over chilled pie and sprinkle with pretzels and peanut butter cups.
3. Freeze for 30 more minutes or up to 6 hours.